StudyMEDIC will conduct a live circuit course for MRCOG Part 3 in Cochin with the support of Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences.
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences will join hands with StudyMEDIC to host a live circuit course in cochin for MRCOG Part 3, targeting to help those students appearing for May 2023 exam. Designed to provide aspirants with an extra edge in the MRCOG Part 3 May 2023 examination, the two-day program will take place on 22 and 23 April 2023.
Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences is known for its state-of-the-art facilities and healthcare services. It is one of the most prominent hospitals in the country. “We are excited to partner with Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences to deliver the Part 3 MRCOG Live Circuit Course in Kochi,” says Dr. Sowmya NS, Co-founder and COO of StudyMEDIC.
The live course covers all the essential topics as per RCOG syllabus. Additionally, it enhances the aspirants’ knowledge and communication skills. Led by an eminent faculty comprising of RCOG examiners and experts who will serve as examiners and role players, the circuit course offers a rare opportunity for aspirants to have a real-like face-to-face exam experience.
What awaits you in Cochin?
- Opportunity to participate in 2 Complete Circuits (28 Stations – 14 as active and 14 as passive).
- 14 Examiners, Role Players and 4 Lay Examiners to monitor your performance and give you feedback.
- Feedback given at the end of every station by each examiner.
- Final feedback by all 14 examiners at the end of each circuit.
- Participate in all the exam-tested and high yielding stations only.
- Exclusive and dedicated workshops on Labour Ward Prioritization, Communication Skills, UK Forms, etc.
- 100% Replication of the latest remote exam pattern as per RCOG guidelines.
- Rare opportunity to practice all obstetrics and gynaecology procedures with mannequins.
Live Circuit Courses remain the best options for MRCOG Part 3 students to prepare for face-to-face mode of exam.
This is the second set in the Live Circuit Course series in 2023. The first set of live circuit courses held at Nanavati Max Hospital, Mumbai on 15 and 16 April 2023 received very positive responses from students. Eminent personalities like Dr Reena J Wani, Dr Dhavasree and various others along with Dr Sowmya NS led the sessions.
In the previous year, StudyMEDIC conducted live circuit courses for MRCOG Part 3 in the UAE and India, and it was a big success. The course will provide aspirants with a comprehensive understanding of the exam format and structure.
Apart from Cochin, the company announced one-day and two-day circuits in different locations. StudyMEDIC aims to continue its legacy of success with the new series of live circuit courses.
Connect with us on WhatsApp for registration. Click Here